Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist

Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist
Me at a Comic Con

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Harry Hill, he's everywhere!

http://www.harry-hill.tv/comingUp1.html
Always busy, my pal Harry Hill is going to be busier than ever this autumn! He's got another series of the laugh-a-minute TV Burp starting next week, a DVD out soon, a new book he wrote and probably drew the pictures for knowing him out the following week, and a CD of funny songs with my other pal the wonderful Steve Brown (you'll remember him as Glenn Ponder in Knowing Me Knowing You with Alan Partridge!)  that he's had to delay a few weeks because he couldn't get clearance to use the cover he wanted from Paul McCartney (he's not my pal. But I saw him getting out of his car a few months ago, Right outside my window he was.) And there's Harry's Nuts for all to enjoy too!! So busy! He couldn't be any busier! He just couldn't be any busier. Surely!

2 comments:

Peter Gray said...

I love Harry Hill's silly fun humour..
Seen him live quite a few times and at the tv studio filming Tv Burb amazed at how much material he gets through 1 hour and half which is then cut down to half an hour on tv..
I record and keep his tv burp and often rewatch it..
He is the only comedian which reach a family audience..in the same field as The Two Ronnies and The Goodies..

We need more comedians for the family..

Cheers to Harry..

Lew Stringer said...

Good point Peter. I can't think of another current tv comic with the same appeal to a family audience.

TV Burp starts on Saturday for an eight week run. Excellent.