(And all those ""creators"" who followed in their footseps over in the US. I exclude them because I don't know anything about them and I could care less.)
But definitely included are those whose fault the following is:
- 1. In 1973 I sent 50p for some Marvel (UK) back issues. Still not received.
- 2. In 1984 I was offered work by Marvel (UK), the first chapter of which I completed, got complimented on, was never paid for and never heard from that editor again.
- 3. In 1987 I sent £15 for some Marvel (UK) back issues. Still waiting.
- 4. In 1990 I was offered more work, Cautiously, I accepted and provided preliminary work. Unpaid.
- 5. In 1993 a very similar thing happened.
- 6. And again in 1995.
- 7. In 2010 a very big erstwhile 'name' in Marvel (UK) dismissed a project I had worked long and hard over and condemned it without having even having the courtesy to look at it. What a piece of work! Decidedly Suspect. Definitely Serious.