Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist

Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist
Me at a Comic Con

Tuesday 30 November 2010

In the shops NOW

Colours Nika (H.H.)
Gillian McKeith may be Out of the jungle today, but look who's IN the jungle! (Topical reference: I don't understand it but I heard people talking about it)
The Dandy this week has another Harry Hill escapade and Little Bruce Forsyth takes us back...back...way back to his childhood. Plus a lot of other stuff too humorous to mention. I'll be buying it. Don't make me do it alone, hear?!

4 comments:

Lew Stringer said...

Excellent colour work from Nika there!

Anonymous said...

CHEERS Lew,always nice to know.

Anonymous said...

I admit I was a bit sceptical of the new Dandy when it relaunched (especially considering its two previous unsuccessful revamps), but this time they appear to have finally got it right. (Or maybe the inexcusable awfulness of Dandy Xtreme was just a sales pitch to get people to buy the new one. Cynical, moi?)

It's brilliant to see it focusing more on content and less on free gifts, product placement, and page fillers.

What did the half-visible text at the bottom of page 3 say? ;-)

NP said...

Swirlythingy it was just an instruction to the colourist to make every background as green as possible. It surprises me that more of these don't get printed!