Saturday, 22 January 2011
1. Big window with a view. This view is of a large restored Georgian city terrace which, from 08.30 till 21.30 blocks out all sunlight, or even a glimpse of sky.
2. Stuff I've drawn before that I've filed away, thinking it may be of some use to me in the future. it never is.
3. My desk lamp, bought in 2004 and described by the manufacturer as a once-only lifelong purchase that would never need adjustment or replacing, it now requires adjustment and replacing.
4. Giles cartoon annuals. These are well used, mainly for inspiration. If Carl Giles ever drew anything without total convinction, I've yet to see it.
6. Red settee, where I sit to read the paper.
7. Big box of old comics. These are 'Beezers' from the 1961-2. I needed them for some reference or other.
8. Vanilla Dog. Self explanatory.
More information given if requested.
Posted by NP at 21:40