Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist

Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist
Me at a Comic Con

Saturday 6 July 2013

Advice From The Big Guy

It was just this morning, in London! I only wanted a brief word- he is Neal Adams, after all, yes, Neal Adams of Batman, X Men, Deadman fame- but we ended up having quite a chat about certain topics- (if you know Neal Adams, you'll probably know what that means)- and he capped his advice with the words "Tell them Neal Adams says so!" Which is what I will definitely do when the time is right! Thanks Neal!


(PS. I said to him "promise me you won't stop drawing?" To which he replied "I'm not going to." So That's OK!)

2 comments:

Kid said...

I taught him everything he knows. (If you believe that, I own a big tower in Paris that I'll let you have cheap.)

Anonymous said...

I was thrilled when I met Neal, still a BIG memory after all these years, it was at the opening of Forbidden Planet,London, that must have been 1979!